March 18, 2010

Swimsuits!!!!

I have never been a fan of swimsuits in my life. I hate trying them on, I hate wearing them, and I hate trying to find cute shorts or coverups to match. Well, today I might have had a change of heart. I am going to make me one or maybe two or three, and my sister one as well because I found the best new website, http://www.fashionfabricsclub.com It has every kind of fabric you would ever need that is cute and very affordable. They also have swimwear fabric, like this very cute black/gray/white polka dot starting at $4.95 per yard which for most people is more than

enough for one swimsuit! From what I can tell shipping is $6.95 for quite a few items. I haven't ordered my fabric yet to know if that changes for every new fabric you add to your cart or not. I wanted a ton of fabric off this site so I'm sure you will too. They even have all kinds of knit which you can't find very often in the local stores. I am toying with the idea of making swimwear as a summer project for adult and kids, if anyone is interested give me a hollar and I will give you a screamin' deal for being a friend of the blog. I will be taking my patterns from my leotard patterns that fits really well. It's very roomy and you don't feel squeezed in. I was very excited and had to share my good fortune with all of you. check out this website and you will not be disappointed, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment