July 28, 2010

Illustrations and Sketches

Here is a sample of some of my favorite sketches and Illustrations.

Here are the three illustrations for my board for Raw Couture. Because the fabric was so intricate, and my illustration skills are not quite up to par for this type of project, I scanned a section of fabric on to the computer and used photo shop to fill in the different sections.
Here is a sample of flats I drew for my Illustration class. The are part of a larger line of ballet and lyrical costumes. I designed the tulle to have an embroidered diamond shape with pearl beads placed in a diagonal all through the design.
These are a few sketches I drew up for my dance studio. I made the simple empire waist dress with spanky shorts for a little seven year old class for our Christmas recital. I plan to make all of these sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment