November 15, 2010

Fun Fall Wreath


This is my first attempt and making a wreath! It was so much easier than I thought it would be. I just bought a wreath base, one fall bunch of silk flowers and about a dollars worth of ribbon. I took all the leaves, pine cones, and flowers off the steams. I set everything out and arranged it how I liked it first. I decided I didn't like the leaves so I just used the flowers, pine cones, and berries. I then just hot glued each piece to the wreath base and tied a bow to add some whimsy. Super easy and it only cost me about $8! I now have a fun fall wreath to hang on my front door, I love it! If you have ever thought about doing your own, I say go for it, I believe in you. This is something everyone can pull of and make it look good!

Happy fall decorating!

1 comment:

  1. Ya!!! It is my bestest friend! I love how your wreath turned out great. I am so excited to see at my party. Thanks for sharing over at Tuesday Tell All.

    ReplyDelete