March 25, 2011

Wet/dry bags

As I have mentioned in past posts, I am going to be using cloth diapers. One thing you need is a wet bag to keep them in before you get to washing them. There are a lot of really cute ones online, but I figured I could make one just as cute for a lot less. I was able to use everything from my own stash so I didn't need to buy anything new. My pregnancy brain is really bad right now so I was unable to make up my own instructions and it was much easier to follow someone else. I followed a tutorial from A Lemon Squeezy Home that was very easy to follow and turns out great. I did make mine bigger then the tutorial suggests so it would hold more. I was also able to make it to match the color scheme of the nursery. I am very excited to start using them, mostly because that would mean my little one would be here already!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment